Notice: This website may or may not use or set cookies used by Google Ad-sense or other third party companies. If you do not wish to have cookies downloaded to your computer, please disable cookie use in your browser. Thank You.
Saturday, March 19, 2011
Natural Body Detox
Toxins accumulate within our bodies and must be purged in order for it to function at it's best. Detoxifying your body will help heal it and to regain energy.
The body can be naturally detoxified through the use of natural herbs. This is usually not a single step process, but an ongoing daily continued process needed for the body's ability to effectively remove toxins every day.
To assist in the body de-toxification process, the amount of toxins entering the body must be controlled. This means the use of refined sugar, tobacco products, alcohol, caffeine, drugs, and household chemicals, just to name a few, must be restricted.
To facilitate the detox process, you should start by eating organic natural foods, drinking plenty of water and exercising on a regular basis. The body will adjust easily with a gradual change in the detox process.
Here are some herbs used as a home remedy for natural body detoxification:
1. Psyllium Seeds and Husks- acts as a natural laxative and is high in fiber. Soak the seeds in water before using. This supports healthy bowel functions.
2. Cascara Sagrada- used as natural laxative. It is safe for longer duration uses and strengthens the colon muscle.
3. Hydranga Root and Joe Pye Weed (Gravel Root)- prevents, dissolves, and expels stones and crystals in the kidneys and bladder.
4. Alder Buckthorn's Bark- must be dried and stored for one year before using because the fresh bark is very strong and can be toxic.
5. Juniper Berries- detoxifies and strengthens the urinary tract, bladder and kidneys. Not good for prolong use as it puts stress on the kidneys.
6. Burdock Seeds and Root- Helps in the removal of heavy metals inside the body.
7. Grapefruit, celery, lemon, fennel, rosemary, basil, thyme, and patchouli contain essential oils which effectively flush toxins from underneath the skin and stimulates lymph circulation.
8. Dandelion Root and Milk Thistle- strengthens and cleanses the liver. Milk Thistle contains silymarin which protects and helps regenerate the liver. Dandelion Root is useful in the removal of waste products from the kidneys and gallbladder.
Keeping toxins out of your body will ensure a healthier you.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment